This article addresses the configurations that can be done to download files from Xinet in their original format (e.g extension .psd) and not as a ZIP file.
The option to download files without zipping them was added in Xinet 2021.1 as the download option "Unwrapped (Omit Macintosh Resources)." If you are running a much earlier version of Xinet, you can reference the following articles to gain access to this download option:
- Upgrade from Xinet 17.7.1 to Xinet 19.2 using Xinet Upgrade Path from Version 17 to 19 article.
- Upgrade to Xinet version 2021.1 or later following the steps in the Upgrading Xinet article.
Enabling the Unwrapped (Omit Macintosh Resources) download option
- Go to VOLUMES/USERS > Users > select user > edit user.
- Select Default download format Unwrapped (Omit Macintosh Resources).
- Click Submit.
- Navigate to the Xinet portal.
- Click F12 > Application tab > Expand Cookies > right click > clear.
- Login to the portal again.
- Select a file you want to download.
- Click on the Download icon.
- Select Download High-Res.
- The files should be downloaded correctly without compression.