After upgrading to a new version of Xinet, the Contextual Menu (CM) plugin, with AFP volume mounted, is greyed out. This problem has been observed after upgrading to version 2020.7 in a 10.14.6 macOS.
If you encounter this problem, try each of the below steps:
- Remove the extension and install it again.,
- Check the permissions of the extension,
- Check that the extension is able to access the mounted volumes.
- Confirm that the extension is now working as expected and that the Contextual Menu (CM) plugin is not greyed out.
- If the problem persists even after following each of the above steps, please raise a support ticket.
Please sign in to leave a comment.