When uploading a folder to a Xinet volume that already contains a folder with the same name, you (as the user) might want:
- The option to overwrite the entire folder (remove all files within it in favor of the files from the folder being uploaded).
- The option to merge the folders (adding/overwriting the folder file by file).
with default behavior defaulting to Option 1.
Currently, Xinet does not offer such capability, and an enhancement request has been logged to provide this functionality.
There is a workaround for Option 1 - to delete the folder before reuploading the folder:
- On the parent folder of the target folder, hover the folder to be removed.
- Click the 'Show Details" button .
- Click on the 'Manage Files' button.
- Click on 'Delete'.
Upload the new folder.
Navigate into the folder and confirm that it contains all of the new files and none of the old ones.