This article describes the process to follow in order to mount volumes in Windows (SMB).
- The user has to be configured with SMB enabled in WebNative.
- SMB daemon has to be running in the server.
SMB ports have to be open in the Xinet server (TCP ports 139 and 445).
- Open the file explorer.
- Right-click and select Add a Network Location.
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter the path to the volume, it should be in the following form:
- Select a name for the network location and click on Next.
- Click on Finish.
- You will see that the volume has been mounted and will appear with the name you selected under the Network locations.
Note: In case the volume is protected you will have to type the credentials for the user as it was registered on the WebNative portal.