You can request three types of licenses:
- Renewal of an existing license
- Demo License (watermarked)
- Emergency License (limited to 7 days)
To get your license, please submit a ticket to NorthPlains Xinet Support selecting the Request Type "Licensing" with the right subcategory (demo, emergency or renewal) and providing the following information in the Description field.
- Reseller Name
- Customer Company Name
- Email address that will receive the license key (In case that’s not you)
- Account Manager Name
- Hardware ID
- Serial Number (This can be found in the menu “License > Xinet license” or when trying to install a new license in the "Xinet serial number for this server" field. In the case of a new annual subscription, please use "0" and we will generate a serial number.)
- Number of users that will use/authenticate against the system: 32 | 64 | 128 | 250 | 500 | 1000 | Other
- Xinet Version
- Studio (telescope): Yes | No
- License Type: Standard | Redundant | B | C | SDK
- IMPORTANT: For contract renewals, please attach the PO to the ticket
If you require more than one license, for tracking purposes and better clarity, please submit one ticket per license.
Please sign in to leave a comment.