You may need to review existing volumes to verify their configuration or to create a volume with the same configuration. Alternatively, you may want to proceed with editing or deleting a volume. This article describes how to view Xinet volumes and their attributes.
- From WebNative, navigate to VOLUMES/USERS > System Volumes > summary.
- The summary of the existing volumes on the server is displayed.
- The Volume column shows the name that was assigned to the volume when it was created.
- Click on the volume's Root Path to view its Toplevel (in the same way as it is displayed for qualified users when they open it).
- The Disk Space column shows the used space and the free space in the filesystem (where the volume was created); it is similar to the output of the Linux command
- The checkmarks in the Volume Type column indicate whether or not FPO and Web versions of images are stored.
- The checkmarks in the Database column indicate whether the volume is using the built-in Xinet database (Venture) and whether file previews are being stored there.
- The two buttons under the Edit column are used to edit volume's configuration and delete the volume.